Monday 7 July 2014

Coral Mood Board

I have a current fascination with all things Coral in colour.  I have a stunning Coral rosebush in the garden and I am constantly picking its blooms to bring into the house.  I am wearing Coral more and more and find myself drawn to Coral jewellery.  I am dreaming about Coral colour schemed weddings and would dearly love to pain some Coral Love Letters.  If there is anyone out there having a Coral colour scheme at their wedding please get in touch with Love Letters - I will give you a healthy discount for helping to satisfy my need for all things Coral.

Here's some ideas quickly gathered together for a wedding in Coral.  Some really good high street affordability going on here.
Take a look at my Pinterest Board http://www.pinterest.com/loveletters1/coral-mood-board/ for exactly where to get each piece from

No comments:

Post a Comment